MUZIBEES PTE LTD
(a Company registered in the Republic of Singapore. ACRA Regn. No: 201728298K)
COPYRIGHTS / INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS POLICY
As part of Corporate Governance, Muzibees Pte Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as ‘Muzibees’) strongly believes in complying with statutory regulations and obligations, copyrights and intellectual property rights of third parties, relevant for Muzibees’s business operations and seeks cooperation from its Users for the strict implementation of the Copyrights/Intellectual Property Rights Policy as per this document:
COPYRIGHTS/INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS VIOLATIONS
Muzibees does not encourage nor permits any User to infringe any Copyright or intellectual property rights of any individual or organisation. The owners of Copyright, intellectual property right or any such similar right, or their authorised representative may report in writing to Muzibees about alleged violation or infringement of their rights by the User of Muzibees in Muzibees’s website or applications, Muzibees reserves the right to
- Terminate the account of the User immediately, without any notification to the User,
- Ban the User from using Muzibees’s applications and websites
- Without notification to the User, remove all recordings of such User from Muzibees’s website or Application that are reported by relevant parties as infringing or violating their Copyrights or intellectual property rights.
2. PROCEDURE FOR REPORTING INFRINGEMENT CLAIM
If anyone or any organisation who claims to own or represent anyone, who claims to own any copyright, licence or intellectual property right, believes that any content, made available on or through Muzibees’s website or applications, has been provided, used or commercially exploited in a manner that infringes the copyright, licence or intellectual property right that person or organisation owns or controls, such owner can notify Muzibees in writing about any such infringement. Such notification shall include:
- Specific information about content, musical or other works or material claimed to have been infringed. If multiple works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
- Specific material that is claimed to be infringed or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and any other information that are reasonably expected to be provided to Muzibees to identify such contents, materials or works and remove or disable from Muzibees’s website or applications;
- Contact details of the complainant like name, address, contact telephone number, email address that will enable Muzibees to contact, if deemed necessary;
- A declaration that the person, organisation or authorised agent will indemnify Muzibees against any claims by Muzibees’ User or third parties if such User or third-party User proves that they have fully complied with all laws, copyright ,licence or intellectual property rights of the actual owner.
- Signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the content, work(s) or material in respect of which copyright or intellectual property right has/have been allegedly infringed;
Muzibees will notify the relevant User that it has received a notice of infringement claim in respect of the content, works or materials provided by the User in Muzibees’s website or applications and the User shall provide Muzibees in writing sufficient information and documents as detailed below to counter such Infringement claim.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the User had a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled;
- A written confirmation that the User is agreeing to the relevant jurisdiction and will accept service of process from the person who provided a notice in compliance with Muzibees’s Procedure for Reporting Infringement Claim as described above.
Muzibees reserves the right to seek damages from any party that submits a notification of Infringement claim or counter notification in violation of the applicable laws.
4. MUZIBEES CONTACT DETAILS
Written notices about alleged infringement may be sent to:
Muzibees Pte Ltd,
12, Stirling Road, #37-13,
Email: [email protected]